5 Journaling prompts for mental health
Writing a book or journaling has been a way for people to relax for centuries. It has actually been proven to be a great way to cope however! In fact, almost a quarter of the population will deal with some mental health challenge during his or her life. If you’re going through a tough time however other people’s experience can seem irrelevant or unhelpful. That is why journaling can be a great tool for you to work through complex issues and thoughts in a private forum. Here are 6 prompts for you to use when getting started with a journal.
- Gratitude lists! What am I grateful for? A list of 3-5 items is a great start.
- What is a goal of mine? Describe what you’re working towards, hoping to change, or motivations to keep you on track.
- How am I different from who you were 5 years ago? 1 year ago?
- Who do I want to be in a year from now?
- Who am I? Not what I do for work, how much money I have, or my hobbies. As a person… who am I?
- A message to myself for when I have bad days.
Not having any luck with these?
If you’d like to talk to someone for new or ongoing issues, we’ve got you covered. We can also help provide you additional tools and tactics to adjust to working from home if you become a client. See if we’re a good fit and take a look at our services, or contact us now and a representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Questions? We’ve got answers. Book now!
To make an appointment call (602) 399-5792 or e-mail email@example.com. You may also visit our contact page.
Hospital, P. S. L. (2021, September 23). 10 Journaling Prompts for Mental Health. Port St. Lucie Hospital, Inc. | Florida Mental Health Services. https://www.portstluciehospitalinc.com/10-journaling-prompts-for-mental-health/